OK, so what happens when i exchange my paintbrush for a computer mouse? Of course, I’m a super-graphic designer. It’s not all about software though, you need a limitless imagination and creative disposition too, obviously I excel at both. So, err…yeah(!)
Artwork and Design
For all your web, print and large-scale requirements, rest-assured you will be getting high-quality vector artwork comprised of a conceptual design which gets your message across both creatively and efficiently. Every design piece includes unlimited edits until you’re satisfied!
- Logo Design and Rebranding
- Artwork for Print
- Business Stationary
- Vehicle Graphics
- Advert Design
- Artwork for Web
- Social Media Graphics
Artwork created and prepared for various lithographic, digital and large-format printing.
Let’s simplify it for the boneheads amongst us:
File Formats Supplied
All in all, I provide five files of each design. This should be suffice for all your lame-ass print and web uses. Upon completion, these are usually emailed to you, or I could put them on a CD for you, if you’re thick.
Price and Payment
You love your money, right? You sleep with it and hate spending it? Don’t worry, my prices are reasonable and I’m not in the business of ripping folk off. All jobs require a 25% deposit upon agreement. The remaining 75% upon completion and delivery.